1. Driver is responsible for up to date safety equipment. Follow all track rules. Full containment seat and head and neck restraints highly recommended. Safety First! NO EXCUSES!
2. Sportsman (full bodied cars) and Modifieds (Open wheel race car) are welcome and will be scored differently but will race together.
3. Park together on race day, greet your competitors, help each other out, don't be a jerk.
4. No Contact allowed. Over aggressive driving will not be tolerated. Respect each other ON and OFF the TRACK or find another place to race. Its that simple, get along or go along.
5. Avoid drama at all cost, forgive your competitors for on track incidents. work it out like adults. If you OR your crew are willing to argue, cuss, insult or want to fight someone over on track incidents we are not for you. Stuff will happen, we are all human, forgive and forget. Don't complain to the racemaster or track officials. Play nice or play elsewhere.
6. This is not a beginner class, these are real race cars racing dangerously fast. You must have previous racing or on track experience to race with us.
7. Rules and race day procedures may vary weekly, you must attend the track drivers meeting and the VVR meeting to follow to draw race line up pills and race info.Meetings are MANDATORY for the SAFETY of everyone.
8. Put on a show for the fans!!! No stinking up the show, please mix it up. If you have the fastest car wait for a last lap pass. The fans want to see a good show, let’s try to be that show! A show they’ll remember and want to be a part of.
9. Know your place in the field, with fast and slower cars in the field respect others on the track. Get out of the way for cars racing for position and respect lap cars. If you are having car issues or slow, starting in the rear is a respectable thing to do.
10. Passing lap cars must be done on the outside. Slower lap cars stay on the bottom of the track and have the right of way.
1. Pre 1980 Body with minimum of stock roof and rear quarters. Must be cool!
2. Full perimeter chassis manufactured in or before 2010. NO OFFSET CHASSIS
3. Minimum weight of 3150lbs with driver after races.
4. Any motor,carb,trans combo
5. Race fuel or Pump gas only
6. Any shocks allowed
7. Tires- USED TIRES ONLY any 10" racing tire. You cannot buy tires on race day, any used tires showing dimples or seams or in question will start in the rear of field. If you “can’t find any used tires” we can provide some for you. Ask around, LMSC guys give them away every day. This rule is made to save cost and even the field.
1. Pre 1975 bodies with stock roof. Fiberglass replica bodies ok.
2. Chassis must be manufactured in 2010 or prior.
3. Minimum weight of 2600lbs after race
4. Any motor,carb,trans combo
5. race fuel or pump gas only.
6. any shocks allowed.
7.Tires- USED TIRES ONLY, any 10" racing tire. You cannot buy tires on race day, any used tires showing dimples or seams or in question will start in the rear of field. If you “can’t find any used tires” we can provide some for you. Ask around, LMSC guys give them away every day. This rule is made to save cost and even the field.
After 2 wins during a season, cars must add 50# to overall minimums. If a car keeps winning we may keep adding weight? Stink up the show, win by half a lap? You will be penalized and given a larger rear view mirror. Winners of the last race will start dead last and not draw pills for the next.
1. $15,000-------------------- ?? seriously we have no such rule but there is no reason these cars should cost much more. Race ready cars start about 5k. Of coarse you get what you pay for.